We have recieved 90% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kneeling for a MINI countryman U25 BEV vehicle FA file
Heart 
I got a BMW iX1 U11/U12 vehicle with OS9 system and 674 HIFI HK speaker system.And I retrofit the speakers and amp,add an booster working with original RAM (RAM HIGH ECO)which is originally installed in some car models like IX3、IX、I3 etc.
I met with a problem that I can‘t fix.I use programming files from a different model G18/G05,to active the booster.And it is working out perfect sounds,with B&W speakers,but the G18 ICE car doesnt have  VSG function ,so the VSG and ASD does not work,and turned silence(no VSG pedestrian protection device and no ASD electric active sound design functions) .I try out with original programming files (SW) and different coding files,and make sure the SW files mainly impact the booster work,and the coding is only swichers.So here comes a challenge, I check the articals about all the vehicles that can help.Found that only the MINI countryman U25 is the only hardware meets requirements(HUH6 OS9 ,Original 688HK, BEV with ASD and VSG functions ,center woofers under seats……).So I want to try with the U25 FA to calculate the RAM SW and coding it.
In China the U25 doesn't import sales,so I can only kneeling here for a  MINI countryman U25 BEV vehicle FA file.Thank you very much for providing me with the kind bimmers,wish you luck!