We have recieved 90% of our goal ..

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting ISTA+
Anybody got the latest ISTA+ Version?
ISTA+ 4.47.xx ?

Thanks in advance
I have the files i can send it. But you have to have a license to be able to use it.
(06-21-2024, 05:53 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: I have the files i can send it. But you have to have a license to be able to use it.
Yes, i will try to find a license, can you send me the files, thank you in advance
(06-21-2024, 08:06 AM)bmwsauce Wrote:
(06-21-2024, 05:53 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: I have the files i can send it. But you have to have a license to be able to use it.
Yes, i will try to find a license, can you send me the files, thank you in advance
I can also provide license if you are interested.

Ive sent you link files
(06-21-2024, 08:20 AM)TheNine90 Wrote:
(06-21-2024, 08:06 AM)bmwsauce Wrote:
I can also provide license if you are interested.

Ive sent you link files
pls send me too + price for licence
+ link pls Smile + price
Guys , many members offer free license , PM me and I will give you free ones , donate to the forum and support the owner instead please.
The free one are easily available but outdated.
(06-24-2024, 09:29 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: The free one are easily available but outdated.

I personally can generate licenses for any version even for the ones which are not yet released.

You are trying to make money out of this forum , although you are not even a donator , which I find it a not professional that you don't bother to appreciate and respect this platform and the hard work behind it by supporting the running cost at least .

So , yes I offer free license , it is up to me and to the forum members to choose either paying those few € / $ to become a donators and get free license from me or other members who also offer the same kind service , or being like your case and buy from you ( although I'm 99% confidence that using the same free generator ).
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to ek1978 for this post:
  • EKBMW999, Hugo, KJ_9, Napas
(06-24-2024, 01:17 PM)ek1978 Wrote:
(06-24-2024, 09:29 AM)TheNine90 Wrote: The free one are easily available but outdated.

I personally can generate licenses for any version even for the ones which are not yet released.

You are trying to make money out of this forum , although you are not even a donator , which I find it a not professional that you don't bother to appreciate and respect this platform and the hard work behind it by supporting the running cost at least .

So , yes I offer free license , it is up to me and to the forum members to choose either paying those few € / $ to become a donators and get free license from me or other members who also offer the same kind service , or being like your case and buy from you ( although I'm 99% confidence that using the same free generator ).
Moin, hab 4.47.40 instaliert aber Ohne Lizenz wird nichts, suche diese ISPI_next_licence_request Datei Big Grin kannst du mit bitte weiterhelfen?